-There is a 1 hour minimum charge on all jobs. After the first 1 hour , we charge the standard hourly rate and fuel charge .
– Arrival time on any job is estimated and can vary according to driving , weather conditions and out of our control delays for which we cannot be held responsible for any customer loses we will endeavour to be on time.
– All goods in transit are insured for £15,000 our insurance covers items in transit only from moving from within the property to the van for the journey and then unloading in to the destination property only. We advise you check your contents insurance over and make sure you have coverage for your destination property .
– It’s the customers responsibility to pack everything properly unless previously requested We do not accept responsibility for damages caused by poor packing.
– It’s the customers responsibility to dismantle units, system, furniture and beds before our arrival or reassembly items of any items at the destination unless previously arranged .
– It’s the customers responsibility to make sure that all items will fit in the new premises. We are not insured to remove doors or to make alterations to the property unless fully checked and agreed.
– If any delay is caused by the customer which increases the amount of time over the quoted/estimated amount we reserve the right to add an extra cost to the final bill.
– When booking we require a 50% non refundable deposit either based on the estimated figure or pre quoted figure to cover our initial expenses , and in case of changes or cancellation of the booking after it is already confirmed or if you change or cancel the booking within 24 hours before the job you will be charged in full as we will lose a considerable amount of money due to allocation of the scheduled day with staff vehicles and time etc . but we do take into consideration certain extreme circumstances .